Oh hey there. Are you looking for the perfect festival wedding? Well have I got a massive treat for you.
I took a trip over to the green and wondrous lands of Kent and was fortunate enough that I was the one to point a camera at Liz and Andy’s totally amazing wedding.
Set in the beautiful barn setting of Lower Grange farm, this was a hand-made, DIY labour or love by Liz and Andy. From the jam-jar vases, to the light up ‘WE DO’ backdrop (made by Andy’s Dad) this wedding had the stamp of the bride and groom all over it.
Other things to note:
- A congregation sing-along of Elton’s Crocodile Rock during the ceremony
- A giant inflatable dinosaur and dinosaur cake-toppers complete with replica dress (Andy’s a Jurassic Park fan)
- Those big-ass flags you get at festivals
- Guest camp site
- The wedding breakfast was a ‘Turbo Ploughmans’. It was amazing.
- Coconut shy and sea-side photoboard
- The best cover of Purple Rain I think I’ve ever heard.
- Last song of the night was Shed Seven.
That’s probably enough gassing from me though. On to the pictures! Here’s a sample of Liz and Andy’s day. Congrats to the both of them and all the love and luck for the future. Px