You’re getting married! A million and one different things happen on your wedding day – from small, personal encounters with friends and loved ones down to full-on dance floor showdowns. The Life Romantic approach is to capture everything to tell the story of your day. Sometimes that means documentary-style, sometimes that means running off with the newlyweds to get some amazing photos in the coolest locations on hand, sometimes it’s grabbing a bunch of your mates because someone just bought a tray of tequila. Over the course of your day the follow touchstones are always covered:
- The preparation – hair, make-up, pre-noon Prosecco and a lot of cufflink fiddling
- The ceremony
- The formal group shots – your family wants them.
- The newlyweds – we get to run off from your guests and get some amazing shots of just the two of you.
- The details – all those little touches that make the day yours and only yours.
- The dinner & speeches
- The cake cutting
- The first dance – throw shapes
- The party – throw even more shapes
The Life Romantic 'package' approach tries to keep it simple: small, large or abroad. The key is that there is no up-selling and no hidden costs for high-res files or other sneaky games. Weddings cost a few quid and you only get to keep a small handful of things once the day is done, hopefully these simple package options mean an amazing set of photos from your day is one of them.
Pick your poison from the three packages below..
A certain romance
For the "micro-wedding" couples who are keeping it low key
- Monday to Wednesday (or off-season) weddings
- 5 hours coverage (usually ceremony through to speeches but it's totally up to you)
- Pre-wedding consultation via Zoom to meet and talk about your plans
- A "sneak peek" set of images 72 hours after your wedding
- An online gallery and download link of all your high-res images 2-4 weeks after your wedding (c. 250 shots)
- Travel of 100 miles round trip from Margate (any more incurs small fee related to distance)
This moden love
Big day. Big do. Full coverage.
- Pre-wedding consultation in person if you're local or via Zoom to meet and talk about your plans
- A full day's coverage -- from getting ready until well into the night (ie. I don't leave after the first dance)
- An online gallery and download link of all your high-res images 2-4 weeks after your wedding (600+ images)
- A presentation package USB and twelve 8x10 fine art prints
- All travel costs covered within England
"They don't love you like I love you"
Everything in THIS MODERN LOVE... but we're going abroad! I just ask for my travel and accommodation to be paid.
Just the party. Simple as that.
ALL THAT SOUND GOOD? SAY “HI!”
If all that sounds like it’s right up your street then give Parri a call on 07714 105 954, drop an email over to email@example.com or you can even send a message via Facebook. We can talk about what you’re looking for and, if all that goes well, we can meet for a coffee to go over your plan for the day... plus I also want to find out what your favourite records are. We might be spending a whole day together so it always helps if we get on. You can definitely tell in the images.